I AM SOOO SORRY FOR THE looooooooooooooooooooong hiatus/break/period of time i didn’t post, but now i have alll my stuff sorted AND i am back to doing what i love. So lets just jump right into this tiger nail art :D
So you gotta have some grey and black nail-polish. Also, you want some silver (or any metallic nail polish like gold and rush colored). Optional: some lose eyeshadow glitter the same shade as your metallic color of choice. ANnnndd you’ll need 2 toothpicks.
1. Base coat it up! Throw on two heavy handed coats of the grey nail-polish to get the optimal color. Let it dry completely
2. Dip your toothpick in a healthy helping of black nail polish and get ready to draw the stripes. Start by drawing and outline of the back stripe with the toothpick (start by doing the skinniest end first and making it larger as you approach the side of the nail. Fill in the outline of the stipe with black until it is solid (NOTE: if your black nail polish brush is small enough, fill in the outline directly with the brush). I recommend 4-5 stripes on one finger. DRY! DRY! DRY!
3. Now take the second clean toothpick and dip it in your metallic nail polish (i picked silver, because it looked awesome against the grey!) Outline each black stipe in a skinny line of the metallic color. This makes the black stipe POP!
4. To make it pop even more, if you have loose eyeshadow glitter, pour a small amount on any rough surface. Dip a toothpick into clear nail-polish and dip it into the loose glitter and proceed to outline the metallic lines with the loose glitter. This will still let the main metallic color show through the speck of glitter!
5. You guys know the drill! Dry it all and apply top coat :D
- un-spectre-de-paillettes likes this
- franksandbeanz likes this
- daaaanggirl likes this
- aaashleyx likes this
- cheshirejellyfish likes this
- a-enima likes this
- bittersweet--love likes this
- spicykimchee likes this
- inthistwilight likes this
- sweetestlittlelies reblogged this from nail-it-in
- undercalicoskies likes this
- nail-it-in posted this